Wednesday, 18 April 2012

X Files: Ascensions



As a die-hard fan of the seminal television show The X Files, late last year I began writing a series of fan-fiction stories over on a new blog - X Files: Ascensions.  I wanted to write a series of tales that would honor the atmosphere, rhythms and intelligence of the show as closely as possible.  The latest installment is Arcanum -Part Two.  The first part to that story is, unsurprisingly, Arcanum - Part One.  
     The story that begins my fan-fiction series is entitled Now and Then, and is intended to act as a 'pilot episode' for my stories.  The stories are set in the present day and follow the lives of Fox Mulder and Dana Scully since we last saw them in the I Want To Believe movie.  For fans like me who cannot get enough of the X Files universe, click on one of the above links and rediscover the Truth... 


No comments:

Post a Comment