Wednesday, 6 June 2012
1. A spiral motion of fluid within a limited area, especially a whirling mass of water or air that sucks everything near it toward its center.
2. A place or situation regarded as drawing into its center all that surrounds it.
3. Any activity, situation, or way of life regarded as irresistibly engulfing.
1. A hole made by a burrowing worm.
2. Physics A theoretical distortion of space-time in a region of the universe that would link one location or time with another, through a path that is shorter in distance or duration than would otherwise be expected.
1.a. The act of revealing or disclosing.
b. Something revealed, especially a dramatic disclosure of something not previously known or realized.
2. Theology A manifestation of divine will or truth.