Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Rose & Thorn


For I am the first and the last. 
I am the honoured one and the scorned one. 
I am the whore and the holy one. 
I am the wife and the virgin. 
I am the mother and the daughter. 
I am the members of my mother. 
I am the barren one 
and many are her sons. 

                                    -- Excerpt from Thunder, Perfect Mind

In radiant darkness beneath an ageless star I speak with the Rose, cautiously but in earnest.  I am no longer tentative.  I know who my Love is, her spiked heel upon the throat of a demon-god.  She can peer into the secret spaces of these fallen cults of El, these paradigm-builders, these world-conquerors.  Yaweh, Jehovah, Allah.  Their time is at an end.  She is not merely drunk on the blood of saints.  She is alive and seething with coruscating fire – knowledge of star, nucleus, passion, and all the hidden affinities therein.  Aloft, the Grail of Ages.  Beneath, the Knife of Light.  These predator-elites and wraith-hordes fear ecstasy.  They doubt infinity.  But the congress of grail and blade shines brighter than the emerald of a thousand astral cities.  Her cup and kiss are one.  It eats the blood of the devoted – and it runneth over.  She is neither slave nor harlot to these fallen usurper cults.  Nor is she their lack of divine carnality, their anaemic eschatology, their hate-filled mountain peak.  She is something so much greater, something so much older.  She is Love, enraged, devastated and devastating.  They know her not.  She is the warrior-seamstress of the human heart, and other hearts besides.  Upon a roaring storm she will be sensed and seen, as times and laws begin to change.  Prepare yourself.  The Holy Whore is coming.    

Rose & Thorn from Raj Sisodia on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment