Friday, 25 August 2017

The Book of Acts


"And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?"

           -Acts of the Apostles 8:30


Inanna lives, I tell my kith and brethren. It is possible. It can be done. The Magi bequeath these secrets to all those with ears to hear and eyes to see. My name is Midnight. Once again I address the fallen. Once again I address the state. The rape gods and vampire kings. You cannot slay the Innermost. It has its guardians. We of the Crossing, of all tribes and faiths. You are not the only ones who can engineer conspiracy, Emperors. My brothers and sisters breathe together too. And we have been here since the very beginning. There is a voice in the fire. We listen, and create.  We are not simply Jews, Gentiles and Sorcerers. We are family. We are storytellers. And this is the Greatest Story Ever Told. Your time is nothing but a lie, soon to be exposed through these sacred acts of divine fire. So prepare yourself, because our time is now and evermore. 

The Book of Acts from Raj Sisodia on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment