Thursday, 12 October 2017

Gemini



Me and Ishmael are friendly
Me and Tom are a gas
You think the world is ending
It's just a Catholic Mass

I can't do it like he does
But Tom says I'm a dream
We fucked like spies on Friday
I still have the cream

I told him I loved him
While he was out crashing cars
I kissed his forehead
He still has the scars

I'm a bitch for the sunlight
But I'm a whore for the black
The Devil tells me don't gamble
'Cause I'll just get it back
But that's why I made monsters
That's why I made you
You think dreams aren't human
That's what idiots do

Tommy tried to secret tell you
But you just made a face
Now another lost soul
Just begging for some space

I'm kind, while you want me to be nice
I'm death's only poison, and you just want more spice

But that's the nature of twinship
That's the heft of the crown
I live what I make
I can get down

I can't do it like he does
But Tom says I'm a dream
He still has the scars


No comments:

Post a Comment