Friday 5 May 2023

Stories in the Sun



Hello, my friends.  It's been a while since I've addressed the readers of Amid Night Suns.  First of all, I want to thank everyone who's stuck with me over the years. Whether you read the blog regularly or just check in from time to time, I really appreciate it.  I hope my free-verse writing and video collages have brought you some comfort or inspiration.  I hope they've quickened you in the best possible way.  Nothing is going to change here in that regard but I wanted to let you know that moving forward I intend to post more of my fiction pieces on this blog's sister-site, The Night Sun.  You can find it by clicking the sun icon on the right or through the Allied Informers tab.  The formatting there is just better for narrative purposes.  I've always been a storyteller at heart and I'm constantly inspired by art and mythology, as well as the incredible work of others.  For me, art in general and fiction in particular is the place where the full spectrum of human experience can be expressed in all its depth and multiplicity.  Stories have always been a source of passion, nourishment and healing for me.  It's in that spirit of adventure that I hope to share these things with you.  So, if fiction is something you enjoy as much I do, then I hope The Night Sun will be a place you'll visit with me in the future.  With all that said, here's a link to my latest piece: Little Bird.  I'm not a professional writer by any means but I've worked very hard on it.  I hope it intrigues, engages or moves you in some way.  Be well, my friends.  I wish you all the best.

https://thenightsun.wixsite.com/thenightsun

No comments:

Post a Comment