Tuesday 29 August 2023

Creatrix



I’m not the devil, but I am indeed an angel of light.  They say an angel loses all his lovers in the end, but maybe that's not necessarily a bad thing.  There’s a difference between a lover and a partner, isn’t there?  I don’t mind growing up a bit, if I must.  Besides, I'm far more than just a lover.  I'm an artist, I would hope.  A tailor, an entertainer.  Just like my soul-sister.  My anima also knows a thing or two about collage.  My weaving imagination.  We even share a name, in a way.  The word Kashi means ‘bright’ and ‘beloved’.  Shining one.  Never let it be said that I was opposed to wry self-reflection, light-heartedness or fun.  A spirit has to be quite lost in darkness to turn its back on joy or humour.  I may dress like a bad guy on occasion, but make no mistake.  I stand firmly on the side of the good.  I do like to shake things up a little though.  I just can't help myself.  I've always had a playful, mischievous streak, even on the other side.  Don't be offended, or take it too seriously.  Thinkers think and creators create.  I'm sovereign, and somewhat immortal.  Having said that I never really walk alone.  I was inspired to some of my best work by my sister the soul.  If you're going to learn, always wise to learn from the best.  I'm still working on my slipstitch, but I think it's coming along nicely.  Time is money, they say.  Well, wings are weapons.  Creation is the entire world.  Life isn't just a moment between birth and death – life is everything, and everyone.  It requires our utmost respect and devotion.  Take it from a penitent angel.  Laughter is the easiest way to recognise the unimaginable grace that is our ability to create.  Making you truly smile is no mean feat, dear one, but I'm always up for the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment